Friday, April 08, 2011

A poem I thought of because of P!nk's song "Fucking Perfect"

I'm starting to think
Could it be true?
What everyone thinks
Of who I am
Who I act
And how I am

I know not everyone's right
I know everyone's unique
And honestly?
I fucking love how I became

There will always be those times
Where I hate myself
And deep down,
I always truly will

But just like people move on
And go with the flow
Until that day finally comes
Where everything's just about to end
And we learn who we really were
And who we really are
I'm following how things go

I'll always be who I think I should
I'll always be who I know to be
And I'll simply always be me

Everyone's got layers
Many of which their scared to show
Trust takes time
And with time, separation begins
So how about this?

Be you
Now
Stop caring
Have fun
And enjoy your time

Cause right now
I know I'm right
God dammit
I know I'm righ

No comments:

Post a Comment