Monday, May 02, 2011

If I have never learned film, I really wouldn't understand how amazing photography really is. I know I don't really work with film this past year, but thats mainly cause of my laziness and I have a separate blog that is kinda like a personal journal I work on durring this class a lot, so I chose digital all the time now.

But honestly, the work that people put into their pictures when it comes to film, really does show a much deeper passion in my mind to photography. I get that digital has a few more open and easier ways of doing things then most of film does, but I don't know. To me, my opinion is I personally love film photographers work better then those of digital usually.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how I wish you put as much effort into the projects you do as you do into your writing! But I do like the idea that you keep another personal journal blog. I would also hope that you include visual inspirations on that blog too... and do not worry, I would never ask to see it. I am happy you are writing so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I know. And you've heard this a thousand times but I am sorry for my laziness. Just how I usually am.
    And cha, I have a personal one. And I have a bunch of pics on it. Enough that I've ended up making a Tumblr too just for them. xD
    And thank you <3 :D

    ReplyDelete