Thursday, March 10, 2011

My project, as I have said before, is to make a book in a week in my life. (Though that might be a really scary thought to some of you....that or boring) It's actually not a bad idea. I know I'm not that unique to the everyday teenage girl, but I'm not the classic. That much is evident.

Anywayz, I explained to Vasa that I wanted to make my book, have 3D aspects to it. Ribbon, Bottle Caps, Key chains, stuff like that. The best book that we decided to use is the Star book.

(This is a star book...It's ok. I didn't know what it was before either..)

I've finished the taking pictures part. Now I'm pretty much procrastinating the actual creation of this said book. I don't really get the instructions, so I'm looking up other ones. Practicing at home :D (Yes Vasa I'm actually trying/working! :D Just not to much success... -sigh-)

So cha. Thats how my person project is coming along. God, I can't wait to see it once I'm done! (Eventually....) ^-^ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment